Business Development Strategist Digitaria Interactive
For more information, contact:
The Business Development Strategist’s primary responsibility is to assist/ lead key sales and marketing activities of the agency as well as manage internal teams in the development of agency responses to RFPs, RFIs, proposals, and any other new business pitches.
- Agency experience strongly recommended within Business Development, Account and/or Planning
- Strong understanding of Digital and an ability to drive thought leadership around business opportunities for potential clients
- Experienced business writer and extensive background in developing proposals for business development efforts
- The ability to organize and manage teams in planning and preparing agency responses.
- Develop/updates new sales materials.
- Experience developing business/technical requirements for a specific opportunity and scoping digital marketing projects by working with teams within each of our specific disciplines (creative, tech, search, analytics, social)
- Take a lead role in formulating consumer-driven briefs -- documents that help the team with the purpose, message, style and tone of the opportunity. To do this, the BD Strategist will analyze consumer data and conduct research with a trained, sensitive eye for those insights that spark the creative process.
- Enhances the agency website through recommendations around content
- Build relationships between agency and key prospects.
- Understands the business and marketing challenges of key prospects.
- Develops sales strategies for key prospects.
- Coordinates presentation/pitch approaches.
- Develops responses to requests for proposals (RFPs), requests for information (RFIs), proposals, etc.
- Researches all prospects, their market, company size, organizational structure, etc.
- Organizes, directs and makes physical arrangements for presentations.
- Promotes high-impact, highly integrated advertising, web development, specialized marketing and results-oriented programs.