Digital Content Coordinator Creative Circle
For more information, contact:
Our corporate client is looking for a Digital Content Coordinator to serve as the Content Management System subject matter expert and primary content editor for their consumer-facing website.
The ideal candidate will be able to write and edit copy, test content experience on core browsers, provide recommendations on user feedback, and collaborate with IT department for website updates.
60% of your time will be assisting in creation and implementation of web content (text, images, PDF’s, video) to ensure site accuracy, timeliness, engagement, and ultimately site user experience.
40% of your time will be spent on the technology side, managing the website to make sure everything is working properly.
Please highlight if you have this additional experience:
- Understanding of CMSs (e.g. Sitecore)
- Understanding of generating SEO-friendly content
- Experience in web content design and/or development
- Proficiency in Dreamweaver and Photoshop
- Basic proficiency working with HTML and Web Development Tools