Digital Marketing Specialist Bellacor.com
For more information, contact:
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for assisted strategic and sole tactical marketing of email campaigns and SEO/Social Media campaigns for Bellacor.com, Inc. and its business unit(s). The person should have a passion for Internet marketing.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is challenged to create and implement innovative, high impact email, SEO/social media campaigns & that include everything from content generation and email campaigns to on-site optimization and broader earned media communications strategies. This is a hands-on opportunity which requires a focused devotion to progress and success. This is a great opportunity to learn the ins and outs of Email Marketing and SEO from a proven results oriented organization.
Work within a shallow department structure to help identify and implement new strategies and processes to maximize revenue and profitability
Improve on key performance indicators to help drive incremental business opportunities for core email and organic channels
Create and maintain content calendar. Work closely with internal departments and external vendors to build content for SEO/social media & email deployment to ensure scalability.
Develop/execute recommendations for program performance
Assist with campaign strategy, planning and forecasting
Assist with campaign quality control, execution, tracking, budgeting and performance metrics
Contribute analytical thinking and decision making
Monitor, analyze and report on activities impact on email and SEO/Social media performance
Perform link building techniques through appropriates channels including social media and PR.
- Leverage SEO monitoring and optimization tools to grow revenue through internal and external opportunities.
Fundamental understanding of keyword targeting strategies
- BA in Marketing, Communications, Computer Science, Business, or PR.
- 2+ years of clearly visible hands on Internet marketing experience either agency or client side.
- The ideal candidate will be results driven and have working knowledge of web analytics and optimization tools.
- Assist strategically and work independently to make recommendations on complex marketing programs and deliver against goals
- Understanding of SEO fundamentals. Page titles, meta tags, headers, URL structure, link anchor text
- Self-starter and a fast learner with the ability to succeed in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Fluency in all basic office programs with emphasis in advanced Excel skills
- PR experience is a plus
- Access or SQL query/reporting database knowledge, a plus
- You must be able to write clearly and quickly, present your ideas in an organized and actionable manner
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Team player, highly collaborative, can do attitude, able to effectively promote a team environment.
- High energy level & willingness to take initiative, be creative & flexible, and to be able to adapt to a changing environment.