Front End Developer Intercom Agency
For more information, contact:
Intercom Agency is a young, busy, design-intensive marketing communications agency with deep interactive and print expertise, a reputation for strategically-grounded creative, and a diverse, prominent collection of clients who rely on us for services ranging from à la carte tactics to comprehensive brand management.
Along with competitive compensation, we offer limitless possibilities to exercise your creativity; interesting projects for a great collection of high-profile clients; a work culture that respects your humanity and individuality; and an airy, light-filled workspace (that allows not-too-hairy dogs and has cheap, adjacent parking) in the best part of the warehouse district.
Since we’re a small agency, there’s no redundancy here; everyone has to pull his or her weight. So in addition to the technical skills outlined below, you must bring to the job a willingness to do whatever it takes to justify the trust our clients place in us. Are you ready?
This is a contract-for-hire position. You’ll work on site with us. We seek a commitment of at least 20 hours per week to start. If it’s love, we’ll consider bringing you aboard as a full-time staffer after 90 days.
- Have an eye for design, and a talent for translating design ideas to standards compliant CSS-driven HTML
- Are driven to learn and follow the very latest in best practices for the web
- Have ample experience with PHP, WordPress, jQuery and MySQL
- Have an unbending sense of responsibility
- Are naturally positive; eager to learn and explain
- Possess a collaborative style and ability to shift gears abruptly
- Enjoy working in a creative open-office environment
- Are open to stretching into the realm of print production as well, if needed
Please include in your response a digital or online portfolio.
Local applicants only. No referral services please.