Manager Interactive Marketing - Web Content & Design Ameriprise Financial
For more information, contact:
Focused on people, not just our bottom line.
Here, you'll be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions. You'll work with other talented people who share your passion for doing great work that's in the best interest of our clients. And you'll have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office
- and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a company that cares, put a rewarding career more within reach at Ameriprise Financial.
Deliver web content and/or design that supports and advances the organization's business strategy and adheres to the overall brand standards. Work closely with business partners to understand web content and/or design needs as well as opportunities.
* Deliver visual design and/or content strategies and best practices to ensure accuracy, timeliness, consistency and correct brand positioning. Monitor existing web content and/or design to ensure it remains accurate, compliant and reflective of our brand.
* Work closely with internal and external business partners to deliver web content and/or design that conveys the brand and voice of the organization. Collaborate with business partners to understand web content and/or design needs as well as opportunities. Ensure high quality, profitable execution of creative deliverables.
* Research and recommend new tactics through understanding and leveraging findings from web analytics. Drive future site features, enhancements and content and/or design based on findings.
* Bachelor’s degree.
* 3-5 years of experience in web content and/or design. Interest in working in the financial services/highly regulated industry.
* Strong written communication skills and project management skills.
* Effective collaboration skills.
* Demonstrated ability to meet compressed deadlines and timeframes.
* Solid understanding of front-end interactive design solutions for back-end systems.
* Demonstrated skills in graphic design, detail oriented interface and application design.
* Experience creating visual user experiences for digital media, usability, information architecture, and/or interactive design.
* Experience in Financial Services.
Brokerage, investment and financial advisory services are made available through Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. Member FINRA and SIPC. Some products and services may not be available in all jurisdictions or to all clients. Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
© 2011 Ameriprise Financial, Inc. All rights reserved.
Interested candidates can apply by clicking on the link http://goo.gl/1stg0