Online Manager (612) 910-1414 Irish Titan
For more information, contact:
If you want to be a number, look elsewhere. It’s that simple. But if you want the challenge and reward of demonstrably impacting a company’s success, read on.
We are an ecommerce, application, and website design & development firm focused on user experience. We are headquartered in the Southwest Metro area of the Twin Cities. Irish Titan is a growing online technology company seeking ridiculously talented resources craving an opportunity to play a demonstrable role in our success. Personality and cultural mojo will be as important as skillset because our culture and pace are unique and not for everyone: every Irish Titan team member has a certain “x factor”.
We are a vibrant company building a culture, not a work environment. We work with many clients and many projects simultaneously; there is no downtime. And we’re only closed 2 days a year: St. Patrick’s Day and the day after. Kidding. Sort of.
Our culture is based on the following attributes, which are also woven throughout our organization, including our sales approach, client delivery and internal governance:
- Business First, Online Second
- Partnerships, Not Transactions
The Online Manager is critical in imagining, delivering and enhancing online footprints for our clients. This role is a combination of project manager, client manager, and online expert. Footprints range from sophisticated and elegant ecommerce platforms, to robust software-as-a-service platforms, to brochureware websites. Online Managers engage directly with clients, and are a vital element in encouraging long-term relationships. We expect and encourage strategic thought AND execution from our online managers, focused on driving traffic, revenue and value from our clients’ footprints.
- Our Culture is rooted in POTIS: Passion, Ownership, Teamwork, Impact, and Skilled
- We’re not going to waste your time, or ours, with the obligatory “must be able to lift 15 pounds”, “must be an effective communicator”, or “must be able to work well with others”.
- Online Strategy skills, intended to drive client traffic, including SEO, social, affiliate, SEM, content, and email marketing
- Project Management skills, including requirements definition, business analysis, project plans, task management, resource coordination
- User Experience and Useability skills, including wireframing and sitemapping
- The ability to thrive within 2 priorities: 1) Client satisfaction, as measured by repeat business and client satisfaction surveys, and 2) Project budget performance
- Awareness of emerging and impactful web technologies, software solutions, best practices, techniques, tips and tricks
- Client communication, engagement and presentation skills in sync with Irish Titan’s culture
- Client assistance, including support for performing routine system activities, resolving general questions, and fielding requests for additional work opportunities
- Knowledge of web-based applications, products, and services, such as project management, testing, design and collaboration tools