Social Media Specialist True Talent Group
For more information, contact:
True Talent Group, the fastest growing marketing, creative and interactive recruitment agency in the twin cities is looking for a talented Social Media Specialist for a great corporate client. This is a contract opportunity, with the ability to turn into a full time job for the right candidate.
The Social Media Specialist is responsible for developing and implementing our clients integrated social media strategy and e- commerce sales strategy to foster mutually beneficial engagement with customers/future customers, employees/future employees, business partners, trade media, investors, and more in the social media and interactive space.
· Bachelor’s degree in Communications or similar
· Is subjective, resourceful and quick-thinking
· Demonstrates effective communication and creative problem-solving skills
· Has excellent oral, written, interpersonal and analytical skills
· Possesses an integrated background with online/offline expertise
· 3-5 years of interactive marketing/PR/media experience in a corporate or agency setting using Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and other social media sites
· Ability to effectively write, edit and analyze social media
If this if you, please apply online with a link to your samples at www.truetalentgroup.com. We look forward to hearing from you. No phone calls please (or we won't be able to get to your resume).