UX Designer - Innovation and R&D (860) 702-8054 UnitedHealth Group
For more information, contact:
We are hiring talented UX/UI designers that can shape and build the user experience from concept to delivery, and beyond. This position offers the opportunity to join an emerging department and work on new technology and digital health applications that dramatically improve the security, simplicity, speed, efficiency or experience of health care.
- Collaborate with entrepreneurs, researchers and developers to translate the company's vision into high quality, compelling products using lean UX design principles
- Create sketches, interaction flows, mock-ups, wireframes, personas and prototypes
- Influence product strategy and share accountability for the results
- Interpret business metrics and customer feedback to make rapid, continuous improvements to products
- Design and code the web front-end for company products
- Design, code and execute email campaigns
- Assist with QA/UAT activities
- Participate in customer discovery activities
- Minimum of 3 years of UX experience (IA, info design, user/task flows, wireframes, usability testing, etc)
- Rapid prototyping and collaborative design experience
- Demonstrated visual skills with an impressive portfolio of original web, tablet, and mobile interfaces
- Minimum of 2 years of experience using Photoshop, Illustrator, and other visual production tools
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent career experience
- Ability to slice and code the UI that you designed using the latest web technology (HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, responsive design, etc)
- Experience designing and implementing A/B and multivariate tests
- Good understanding of web programming technologies and common frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, etc)
- Development understanding, such as Ruby on Rails, Java
- Experience with lean and Agile/Kanban principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Involvement in professional associations and other skill building activities
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow. Already a Fortune 25, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V