Web Designer (612) 333-7990 The Creative Group
For more information, contact:
TCG is currently working on a Temporary Web Designer position with local company in the Minneapolis area. Looking to get someone identified and stared within a week. Please send resume and portfolio to email@example.com for consideration.
1. Collaborate with clients, account representatives, graphic designers to develop and maintain web content, HTML email templates, graphics, animations and other content for use in websites, presentations, video productions, online education and other electronic media.
2. Work with cross-functional teams to schedule and prioritize workflow.
3. Collaborate with account representatives, business graphic designers, video producers and associates to gather information for various multimedia projects.
4. Integrates design and functionality “best practices” to provide optimal user experience on websites and other multimedia platforms.
5. Provide troubleshooting, monitoring and updating to corporately-managed websites.
6. Conduct cross-platform testing with common browsers and mobile platforms for quality assurance and compatibility.
7. Ensure all websites and multimedia content comply with the established branding standards for consistency of design.
8. Remain current with software and hardware advances and trends in multimedia development.
2. Strong knowledge of Macintosh and PC hardware and software including (but not limited to) Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash and Acrobat. Familiarity with Final Cut Pro preferred.
3. Experience with Web Content Management systems and simple video editing and compression.
4. Strong working knowledge of browser compatibility, UI performance and accessibility standards.
5. Excellent photo manipulation and graphic design skills.
6. Strong knowledge of the principals of design, including layout, typography, color and composition.
7. Strong organization skills to coordinate multiple projects and priorities and work with teams in various locations simultaneously.
8. Excellent communication skills to effectively interact with clients, department project leaders and Home Office associates.
9. Attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills to generate accurate, effective communications materials.
10. Ability to work under pressure due to constantly changing schedules, tight deadlines and the needs to keep website content fresh.