Collection of Visitor Information on this Site
All software, technology, and content included on this Site or used in the operation of this Site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio and/or visual clips, is the owned or licensed property of MIMA or its software, technology, and content suppliers, and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on this Site is the exclusive property of MIMA and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. MIMA grants you permission to view and use software, technology, and content made available to you on the Site in connection with your own personal, internal, noncommercial use of the Site. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance of the software, technology, or content on this Site is strictly prohibited.
The trademarks, service marks, trade dress, and “look and feel” (the "Trademarks") used and displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of MIMA and others. Nothing on this Site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this Site, without the prior written permission of the Trademark owner. Other product and company names mentioned in this Site may be the Trademarks of their respective owners.
Other Intellectual Property
All other intellectual property rights related to the software, technology, and content included on this Site or used in the operation of this Site, including without limitation, patents, trade secrets, trade dress, publicity rights, character rights, titles,and artistic and moral rights are the owned or licensed property of MIMA. Any use of these rights without the prior written permission of MIMA is strictly prohibited.
Information on this Site may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions in relation to services, descriptions, pricing, availability, and other matters. We are human, after all. And an association of humans, don’t ya know.
MIMA reserves the right to: (i) discontinue the sale of any product or service listed on this Site at any time without notice; and (ii) correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after an order has been submitted and accepted). If MIMA discovers price errors, they will be corrected on MIMA’s systems, and the corrected price will apply to your order.
Charges and Fees
You authorize MIMA and any payment processing service provider it may engage to charge your credit card for any products or services you purchase through your use of this Site. You represent and warrant that you are the only one who will use your credit card in connection with this Site, and you shall be responsible for any and all uses of your credit card. Unless otherwise specified, any amounts paid to MIMA are nonrefundable.
The prices displayed on this Site are quoted in U.S. Dollars and are valid and effective only within the United States, and such prices do not include shipping and handling or sales taxes, if applicable, which will be added to your total invoice price. You are responsible for the payment of any shipping and handling charges and state and local sales or use taxes that may apply to your order. The receipt of an order confirmation does not guarantee the acceptance of an order, nor does it constitute confirmation of MIMA’s offer to sell. MIMA reserves the right at any time to limit the quantity of products or services ordered and/or refuse to sell to anyone.
Links to Other Web Sites
Third Party Content
This Site may contain or provide you with access to third party content which is completely independent of MIMA; including without limitation, content related to job postings, employment, or products and services. MIMA does not review this content and is not responsible for it. Your interactions with persons or organizations found on or through your use of this Site; including without limitation, seeking employment, payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such content or dealings, are solely between you and such persons or organizations. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline dealings with any of these third parties. Don’t do anything we wouldn’t do, or at the very least, dress warmly beforehand. MIMA disclaims any liability with respect to such content and dealings, and you release MIMA from any liability related to such content and dealings If there is a dispute between you and any third party relating to such content or dealings, or otherwise, you agree that MIMA is under no obligation to become involved.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER MIMA OR ITS AFFILIATES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
Thank you, ALL CAPS.
Under no circumstances whatsoever shall MIMA’s aggregate liability resulting from or relating to your use of this Site exceed Five Dollars ($5.00).
Prohibited Activities and Visitor Obligations
As a visitor to this Site you shall not:
1. violate any applicable local, state, national or international statute, regulation, or law;
2. upload, post, use, or otherwise make available each, a “Post”), including by e-mail, any content or information that is false or inaccurate;
3. Post any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or content that could otherwise be considered to be objectionable;
4. impersonate or use the identity of another person or organization, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or organization;
5. engage in any activities or manipulate identifying material to misrepresent the origin of content;
6. Post any content that is subject to any disclosure restrictions;
7. Post any materials, items, information or content that infringes or otherwise violates any patent, copyright, trademark, or any other intellectual property rights;
8. Post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, including without limitation, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
9. use the Site to disseminate any information or content, including by e-mail, that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or information or content that could otherwise be considered to be objectionable;
10. Post any material that contains software viruses or any other corrupt computer code, files or programs that impair the use of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
11. interfere with or otherwise limit the use of this Site by other users; or collect, compile, or store personal information about other users of this Site;
12. disrupt or interfere with the operation of this Site by overloading or exceeding the capacity of this Site or the systems resources; accounts; usernames and passwords; servers; or networks connected to or accessible through this Site or any affiliated or linked sites;
13. disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, this Site or the systems resources; accounts; usernames and passwords; servers; or networks connected to or accessible through this Site or any affiliated or linked sites; or
14. use this Site for commercial purposes.
Any and all comments, suggestions, contest or sweepstakes entries, Product Reviews, and similar materials or information that you send or submit to MIMA or a third party provider on this Site, by a Post or otherwise (collectively, "Submissions"), shall become MIMA’s property; and you hereby transfer, sell, and assign to MIMA all of your right, title, and interest in and to any such Submissions, including without limitation, any and all related patent, copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property rights. MIMA has no obligation of any kind whatsoever to maintain any confidentiality with respect to any such Submissions. MIMA shall be free to use them for any purpose whatsoever without providing you notice or receiving your consent, and without restriction or compensation.
Endorsements and Testimonials
Some of the people providing endorsements or testimonials on this Site, whether consumers, celebrities, experts or otherwise, have benefited in some way by receiving products or other compensation in return for their endorsements or testimonials about products or services offered by MIMA.
Continued Operation, Accessibility, and Maintenance of this Site
MIMA may modify, change, suspend, terminate or discontinue the operation of this Site or the provision of any services without notice and MIMA reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time, with or without cause.
If you use this Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. MIMA reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to refuse or restrict access or service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders.
You are responsible for compliance with applicable laws. That seems fair, since you’re you.
Hey, thanks for reading all this. You’re a champ.
© MIMA 2011 - All Rights Reserved