The MIMA Summit is the largest gathering of digital creatives, technologists, storytellers, advertisers, marketers, and product strategists in the Midwest. The Summit injects new creative and forward-thinking energy into our audience of professionals who work at agencies, Fortune 500 companies, start-ups, and creative collaboratives.
A Time for Change
MIMA creates opportunities for digital marketers in Minnesota to collaborate and learn from one another.
Summit is no exception. This year, we've got some changes that we think you'll like:
• A new venue at the Radisson Blu at Mall of America, providing a great new space, with tons of free parking
• $499 for non members with an additional $100 off for the first 100 tickets, $399 for members with a student rush price of $99 for the first 50 student members to register
• Tables of ten for $4000
• Two thought-provoking and inspiring keynotes and breakout sessions (more to come when we're allowed to talk about them)
• New addition of hands-on workshops (registration and topics coming later this summer)
• Incredible new sponsorship opportunities and other ways to support the community
• Closing reception for the industries best networking in town
Tell Your Boss
The best marketing professional development conference, all right here.
Some pointers on selling it to your boss:
• You don't have to book travel to New York or Austin or San Francisco. Summit is in your backyard.
• Superb content with previous keynotes including Jim McKelvey, Elizabeth Nyamayaro, Amy Webb, Sara Critchfield, Chuck Klosterman, Jessica Jackley, Jane McGonigal, Nate Silver, Avinash Kaushik, Guy Kawasaki, Gary Vaynerchuk, Jaron Lanierm, Rebecca Lieb, Chris Anderson, Jackie Huba and Seth Godin.
• A new workshop series to get you tangible, hands on experience from leaders in the field.
• Great networking opportunities to meet up with local colleagues, clients, and prospects.
Monday, October 29th, 2018
Breakout Sessions and Workshop Tracks
Breakout Session and Workshop Tracks
Closing Reception and Networking
Radisson Blu at Mall of America
2100 Killebrew Dr,
Bloomington, MN 55425